Letters Greek Apparel
Student Internship Program
Gain hands-on real world experience in a field you're passionate about, with a brand that has leading market-share in the black greek apparel niche. From day one, you're charged with driving innovation and implementing ideas that will take Letters Greek Apparel to the next level. You'll experience a cycle of learning, succeeding, falling down, getting up, and going back for more. Responsibilities will vary, but this experience is what you make of it.
Customer Service Experience
Graphic Design & Creative
E-Commerce PRoduction & Fulfillment
Social Media Marketing & Content Dev
Who We're Looking for?
We're looking for top-performing, ambitious interns to work behind the scenes in a fast past
e-commerce working environment. Gain experience working with
innovative and exciting marketing, sales, and business specialists.
Our Internships go towards required educational intern hours.
Student fulfilling position must be in Atlanta, GA
Each internship comes with an $150 monthly gas stipend.
Available Internship Positions
For Letters Greek Apparel Business Operations
Customer Experience & Relations
We are seeking an ambitious and motivated graduate or undergraduate-level intern for Summer 2019. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to have a hands on experience working with real-time customers online and in person handle positive and difficult situations regarding orders. Our office hours are flexible and we allow for you to manage your schedule around your coursework.
• On-site event management
• Assist with daily customer service tickets
• Conducting vendor/venue research for an event
• Participating in brainstorming sessions for new business promotions
• Assist in identifying brand goals and new initiatives for clients
• Support account team in execution of projects and recapping
• Assist with real time customer's phone calls to help find solutions
Graphic Design and Creative
Letters Greek Apparel offers an incredibly creative work environment for any creative looking to expand their knowledge of graphic design and photography. We are looking for student or grad student graphic designers to create unique artwork that aligns with the Letters Greek Apparel brand.
• Create designs for company online paid advertisements
• Assist creative director in working on new collections for e-commerce sale
• Assist with creating mockups for customs orders to deliver to the customer
• Help create branding for company promotional efforts and events.
E-Commerce Production & Fulfillment
As a Distribution Operations Intern at Letters Greek Apparel, you will play an active part in the daily operations of fast paced e-commerce website. Through the summer, you will join our Operations team and receive robust training and development through a mix of classroom learning, on-the-job training and ongoing mentorship from your leadership team. You will learn how retail operations and our de-commerce distribution work together; and we’ll introduce you to the system and processes that keep our business running efficiently.
• Operate top of line heat press equipment.
• Understand e-commerce production behind the scenes
• Work with our production team to manage online orders most efficiently
• Help to identify bottlenecks in the current production flow.
Social Media Marketing & Content Curation
The Social Media intern supports our tiny-but-mighty social media team on the day-to-day management and growth of Letters Greek Apparel social media presence across numerous channels. We are seeking a student or graduate student intern to support our efforts across Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. You should have a passion for community management and customer support, assisting with paid campaigns through Facebook Business Manager and creating engaging content on Instagram.
• Manage social community interactions and conversations
• Compile social community feedback to recommend content ideas and how to respond.
• Proactively inform other departments of potential social community of issues and offer solutions.
• Assist the Customer Service department in identifying issues and create solutions
• Coordinate content calendar executions on Instagram, including copy writing and asset coordination. Assist in paid social media campaigns for corporate and local properties.